TURNAROUND TIME ON ALL CASES IS 5 BUSINESS DAYS
- Chrome Cast Partial
- Treatment Partial
- Wire/Ball Clasp
In office custom staining available. Also in office custom shade taking available.
Quality control measures, communication with Doctors, and Staff contribute to our low re-make percentage. Unfortunately, remakes happen and are reviewed on a case by case basis according to Sam’s Crown & Bridge remake policy.
Sam’s Crown & Bridge remake policy, includes all restorations that are covered by Sam’s Crown & Bridge warranty program and fabricated according to your specifications and approval.
During the warranty period, should you experience any problems with a restoration, Sam’s Crown & Bridge will remake or repair the restoration.
- The original dental restoration must be returned.
• If the product is damaged, please send any portion of the device available.
• A return deposit will be invoiced until the product is returned.
• If the product is being used as a temporary, simply return it and the deposit will be credited.
- If a new impression was requested by Sam’s Crown & Bridge, but the process was completed without the new impression according to the instructions of the doctor, the remake policy is void.
- Any further remake will be completed at full cost.
- Picture of the impression in question will be uploaded LabStar for Doctor’s review.
- If the Doctor has re-prepped the case, the remake policy is void.
Sam’s Crown & Bridge offers a five-year warranty on fixed products.
Work is guaranteed to be free of defects due to materials and workmanship. The restoration is guaranteed to fit the provided impression/model and to be constructed to the requested on the prescription form. Restorations will be repaired or remade at no charge if the workmanship or material is faulty. The warranty runs from the date the case is received.
- Cash refunds
- Accident, neglect, abuse, failure of supportive tooth structure or tissue
- Invoice – You will receive an invoice with every case delivered.
- Statement – At the end of each month, you will receive a statement of outstanding invoices.
- Payment of the outstanding balance is due within 5 days of the statement date.
Overdue Amounts – A finance charge of 1.5% per month of the outstanding balance will be posted to any past due accounts. Late payments can result in interruption the process of service. Sam’s Crown & Bridge reserves the right to place accounts on hold for non-payment.
Payment Methods – We accept two methods of payment: Checks and Credit Cards.
Phone: (405) 596-8969
8109 South Western Avenue Suite C
Oklahoma City, OK, 73139